Ballast is a boutique national financial services Aggregation and Dealer Group. Established for over 15 years, Ballast has built a reputation of maintaining strong business relationships through flexible offering and a diverse range of financial products including:
- Financial Planning
- Mortgage Broking
- SMSFs (Self-Managed Super Funds)
We need Financial Advisers to help service a referral partner, with which we have signed an alliance agreement. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a unique opportunity, servicing an exciting, new referral model.
The person(s) we are seeking will be enthusiastic professionals with proven industry and sales experience.
- Leads provided
- Fully equipped office or work from your office
- Presentation material & stationery supplied
- Generous commission splits
- Excellent working conditions
You Must Have:
- Minimum educational requirement RG 146
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can Do” attitude with the ability to get the job done
- Relationship focussed attitude with clients, NOT transactional focus
We are a truly unique financial services business that can look after all the client’s financial service’s needs…… and we often do. The role will require handling your assigned valued clients and working with financial planners, accountants, referral partners as well as the client to deliver the best possible service.
If this role appeals to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications not including a covering letter will not be considered.
The commission plan will be discussed with interested parties at interview.